Warehousing Management Features
Merge in Transit, Consolidation or Aggregation
MLG collects multiple shipments from multiple origins and combines them into a single shipment. We pick up local multiple shipments and combine them into a full truckload to one or multiple destinations.
Storage, Inventory Control & Management
Until we receive your shipment instructions, we’ll hold your product as a general storage lot. MLG stores your assets and identifies them by part, model, or serial number.
Our warehouse network affords a variety of order fulfillment options:
- kitting and fulfillment
- pick and packing services
- distribution services
- We pick and package products from on-hand inventory to fill an order and ship it.
Repackaging & Product Configuration
MLG repackages on-hand items per a specific bill of materials with its unique part, model, or serial number. MLG will create a new model or stocking number by mounting, interfacing, connecting, or installing several products together.
Our affiliated warehouses are equipped and monitored with burglar, fire alarms, and sprinkler systems. Experienced warehouse management and staff will receive, inspect, inventory, and store product safely. For last-mile delivery, MLG’s dedicated crew will transport, deliver, assemble, set in place, and remove debris.
Warehousing Management Case Study
ClientWarehousing for Nationwide Church
ProjectContractual work for massive coast-to-coast distribution
- Managed warehouses, linehaul transportation, last mile transportation, and installation
- Spoke-hub network created to receive, store, re-distribute to local facilities
- Created custom integrated software to link client-warehouse inventory systems
- Now considered a standard requirement for ML competitors servicing client
- MLG one of three preferred providers
- Standard and custom unique SKUs managed for site specific distribution
- Provided forecasting for just-in-time order fulfillment
- Managed and arranged local installers for sites, developed key processes to reduce installation time by 40%