Transportation Management Features
Dedicated Project Manager
You will be assigned a dedicated Project Manager as your single-source contact to oversee the entire logistical process and manage any challenges. No need to run down multiple vendors at different legs of the process.
Dependable Preferred Carriers
Over four decades, we’ve grown long-term partnerships with carriers we’ve rigorously vetted and trained the MLG way to uphold high standards of dependability, flexibility, and transparency.
Flexible and Scalable Services
The breadth of our carrier relationships means MLG can tailor the ideal carrier to safely transport your goods in the most timely and cost-effective manner.
Reduction of Transit Time
Anyone can expedite freight… at a cost! But MLG’s proven process and thorough planning mean that reduced transit time is already baked in.
Transportation Management Case Study
ClientRX Store Roll-Out
ProjectTo solve storage and timing issues, the client needed a reliable and quick turnaround solution for 8 RX remodels.
- Originally, we were to organize pick up and provide storage for 8 stores in the duration of 6 weeks. The project extended an additional 2 months, so we needed to maintain constant contact with GC and client to keep pushing dates out and adjust.
- Final mile delivery included our personnel offloading fixtures into a container we provided on site.
- Each delivery was to remain on-site in a container for one to two weeks, but some extended into two months.
- Each container provided was waterproof and secure with a locking mechanism provided.
- Once the project met completion, Mesa picked up the container from each site.