FF&E Installation Features
MLG is able to partner with a wide array of resources to meet your liquidation needs. We share in our customer’s environmental concerns, and have charitable partners to help reuse/recycle items as needed/requested.
Your client’s FF&E will be placed according to their onsite instructions, design deck, and schematics.
White-Glove Final Placement
With decades of managing luxury brands, MLG pays exceptional attention to detail and takes the utmost care for the last leg of your project. We receive, deliver, and install your items per designer specifications and floorplan.
Store Relocations and Closings
If you’re a retailer that needs to downsize or relocate, we’re experts at helping you move or store your assets. Our services include helping move from an existing location and ensuring the location is returned back to the landlord per the specifications in an existing lease agreement.
We’ll finish your deliveries as well as hold-for-installer or pickups.
FF&E Installation Case Study
ClientAnn Taylor Retail Stores
ProjectRollout of new fixtures into ninety-six Ann Taylor stores over the course of six Sunday’s.
- Managed fixture transportation from five vendor origins & consolidated all within 30 final-mile warehouses.
- Provided date & time specific white glove inside delivery & placement of all fixtures & visual items.
- Removed, relocated, donated & disposed of existing fixtures:
- Delivered >3,000 mannequins.
- Delivered >1500 new tables & risers.
- Delivered >400 fitting room benches.
- Donated fixtures from thirty-five stores to local charities.
- Relocated existing fixtures from forty-two refresh stores to seventy-four stores.
- 100% on-time completion rate.