Mesa Logistics Group (MLG), based in St. Louis, MO, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. This position manages new and existing client relationships and the execution of complex and dynamic logistics solutions. Ability to follow defined processes using technology, forms, service providers, and logistics experience to manage day-to-day activities, which may be done independently or with a team. Possess problem-solving skills to ensure an overall excellent experience for clients.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; 3-5 years’ logistics experience preferred
- Transportation/Distribution logistics experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Logic-based process orientation
- Team player, able to collaborate with teammates and clients
- Strong and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client service focus
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities with minimal supervision
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume along with a cover letter that includes salary requirements to MesaHR@mesasystemsinc.com.
Mesa is committed to providing opportunities to current employees, and encourages interested employees to apply. EOE.
"*" indicates required fields